This year, we are splitting Elementary Camp into two separate weeks!
Information on both elementary camps will be available on this page.
1st-3rd Grade: June 14-17th
4th-6th Grade: June 21-24th
Registration will close May 31st, 2021 for the first Elementary Camp and June 7th, 2021 for the second Elementary Camp. Like last year, if for any reason NLBC is unable to operate our camps, we will be issuing a full refund.
Youth camps in Minnesota are currently under Covid-19 regulations again this summer. We will have to limit the number of campers we can have each week. Register early to ensure you camper gets to attend this summer!
Training for the Race
Our theme comes from 1 Corinthians 9:25! The 2020 Summer Olympics were postponed until this summer, and we are joining in with our own games at New Life Bible Camp! Each cabin will be a team, competing against the other cabins in some traditional camp and olympic-style summer games.
Pictures from 2020 Camp Season:
What to pack
Here’s a list of what you need (and don’t!) for a great week at New Life Bible Camp.
- Your Bible
- A notebook
- A pen or pencil
- Sleeping bag (Or twin sized sheets and blankets)
- 1 T-shirt per day plus 2 extras.
- 1 pair of socks per day plus 2 extras
- 1 pair of shorts per day plus 2 extras
- 1 pair of underwear per day plus 2 extras
- Athletic/tennis shoes
- Flip-flops for the shower/beach
- 1 pair of long pants for cool nights
- 1 light weight jacket and/or sweatshirt for cool nights
- Insect Repellent
- Laundry Bag for dirty clothes
Please Do Not Bring:
- Electronics (video games, iPods, cell phones, CD players)
- Valuables of any sort
***Medications (prescription or over the counter) MUST be turned in at check in. Campers should not have medication in their luggage. Prescription medication MUST be in an original, labeled bottle.
Do you want NLBC updates sent to your inbox? Our email list receives camp dates, event information, and covid-19 updates before our social media pages. You can sign up on the form below.